Return of the Furries.

FURRIES. Have you guys ever heard of furries? No? Well me neither... Until today. I used to think furries means fur, or furry, or something. I just found out that furries from Wikipedia point of view means; Furry fandom is a fandom for fictional anthropomorphic animal characters with human personalities and characteristics. From my point of view, furries simply means humans who love to dress up like animals. I used to think that idea was... weird. But now, I still think it's weird but in a good kind of way! It's unique and exquisite! 


This is an example of a furry type. I've made some research and I saw many pictures of furries on plays. Did you know? Furries actually have a group? I googled it and they even have their own place to meet up for each state. That's just cool. A bunch of unique dressed people sitting together in room, just cool :B 






Furry is like.. GAGA. Well I just have a thought that Lady Gaga got her bizarre costume ideas from furries, no? It's a just a thought. Well still, if Gaga for her look from them, she's still a legend anyways. 


Putting a simple accessory on your face could make you look like a furry. I have to admit, this is so cute. So so cute. 


Another thing that I just realized; Furry is common used as a anime icon, a cartoon icon or whatsoever. 


For example of cartoon characters are;


Garfield the sexy cat himself

AND

Chowder!

See, we public people don't appreciate what furries has contributed into the industry. So, to all the Furries out there, and the only furry fandom I know; JUSTIN, Thank you for your 
contribution.


Those of you who are haters, close your troglodyte mouths and have an open mind about the world of FURRIES. 


Furries, I just have an opinion about this,
Nureen. 

Comments

  1. WAH meeow!!!cats ..hahah nice i bru tahu that u love and likes cats...well nice blog nureen humm....everything about cats..humm i hope that u can update this blog..hahah maybe about ur personal life..eh .....snap lah pic u ngan ur cats ..humm msti comel..k..bye nureen..im gonna miss u alottttttttttttttttt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha thanks a lot! :) i will, nanti nanti la :) thank youuuu. stay tuned

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Post-uni life.

processing bad stuff that happened to me

When you're the toxic one.