Different places, same motif, only better.

Someone tweeted on twitter saying , 'I'd rather go to tuition than school'.

School - Place wise, it sucks. It's early in the morning. It has that smell .... Idk what it is. The rules are freaking up tight. We can't do whatever hairstyles we want, wear anything we want. The teachers are lame and so annoying. The homeworks are not logical to do and we can't bring handphones, iPod etc.
.... AND THE FOOD AND TOILET SUCKS.


Tuition - The place is better. It's not in the early morning. It's fun. We can do whatever hairstyles we want, wear anything we want. The food is nice and some toilets are clean but most are definitely better than school's. The teachers are cool and the homeworks are.. do-able. 



If I rule the world someday, I'm gonna make it vice versa. Tuition is compulsory and school's not.
I honestly think that there will be more studying spirit in tuition classes rather than school. In my opinion la.

To think of it, I don't even know why school is compulsory not vice versa. Isn't gaining knowledge the main objective of going to school? Slap your knees if you gain more knowledge in tuitions than school. *Aah, I see many knee slappings. x)

Well everybody has their own thoughts and opinion. I have mine, and you have yours. But I guarantee you that I'm on the same page with a lot of people.

I just have an opinion about this,
Nureen. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-uni life.

processing bad stuff that happened to me

When you're the toxic one.