I want to brag for a moment.

So, I just had this idea to talk about people who brags, or in other words, braggers. I'm not going to point out names here. No. So, siapa termakan cili, terasa pedasnya :)

It's been quite a few times I've heard people bragging about things they have and I'm actually a little annoyed of how boastfully they speak. Is it necessary to brag, to show off? I don't think so. Yes, you're rich, you're filthy. You have what I don't. You have what most people doesn't have. See, why not just be humble and down to earth? I for one respect humble people, and I'm sure many respect humble people.

Braggers, your attitude can cause some problems. You can cause a marriage failure, a family problem, a friendship problem, a... cat problem. I don't know! But I've been in the situation of feeling unsatisfied of what I have and that feeling bothers me, a lot.

You see braggers, bragging won't make you happy. Bragging won't make your stuff be more precious. All that it will cost is someone feeling dispirited.
So, please, please stop bragging of the things you have or what so ever.

'Kalau timbul rasa riak, dah berdosa'.


I just have an opinion about this,
Nureen. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-uni life.

processing bad stuff that happened to me

When you're the toxic one.