Two desires I will never fulfill.

Have you ever had a desire to do something to yourself but you can't due to your religion or your parents won't allow you, or you simply can't? Well high five! I have two desires which are wicked tattoo's and wicked hair dyes. I don't really desire for a tattoo, but I like it, cause I saw some pictures of tattoos which signifies pure art.




This guy was in Lady Gaga's music video- Born this way. Wicked eh? He looks like a freak show but who doesn't love freakshows? PS THE TATTOO'S REAL. FYEAH. We've seen the upper part, i don't know about the lower part xD






Um yeah, I love Megan Fox's tattoos. It's not so disgusting and it's so classy.

                                                             HAIR DYES

Inspiration: Hayley Williams








Yes, she's so wicked awesome like that. Gah she looks pretty in every single hair do she does!

 She's simply magnificent. 

I just have an opinion about this,
Nureen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-uni life.

processing bad stuff that happened to me

When you're the toxic one.