Ramadhan oh Ramadhan, I've been waiting (:

Assalamualaikum guys! As we all know, tomorrow is PUASA. Hoyeah! I've been waiting for this for quite a long time. And I'm pretty excited about this year's fasting month, since my whole environment change. Country, House, Maid, time, well pretty much everything. I'm not even going through fasting season with my whole family and friends. It's sad, and I bet it's gonna be hard. But nothing's easy in this life, ey? Just gotta strive for the best, keep calm and keep praying. InsyaAllah, this year's fasting will be a good experience. Suddenly I feel so excited. And I've set my goals already, and I even planned my daily routine already. I've got an ample of time on my hands, and when's the better time to use it wisely? So everybody, Ramadhan is just once a year, what's so much of giving up on cursing? Giving up on food and water for sometime? You have 11 months to enjoy Allah's nikmat, satu bulan ditarik, apa lah sangat (: Whatever it is, don't skip your Solat and stop cursing. That's my main goal, to stop cursing and not miss a single prayer. Except when I have my period, THEN I can skip my prayers.

Make the best out of Ramadhan guys. This is the only month where your Dua's are really really heard and when the Hell's gate is close. Repent, repent and continue on repenting.

To all my dear readers who are reading this, I'd like to apologize for my wrong doings, my harsh words or anything. Find it in your heart to forgive me. I'm a human, human makes mistakes. So, I'm sorry. Happy Ramadhan everyone.

Assalamualaikum.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-uni life.

processing bad stuff that happened to me

When you're the toxic one.