Things to just make life, simple and beautiful.

Why is it that life is just such a ... Film Maker? There's happiness, there's laughter, there's tears, there's pain, there's regrets and mistakes, there's worries and hate, there's passion and love, there's stupidity and insanity and, there's cherish and pure, there's fake and reality and there's just so many.

Honestly, before I die, I'd LOVE for this scene to happen;

I have a house near the beach. A beautiful, cozy house that's fill with laughter. I have three kids, a husband and a kitten. Everyday I wake up, I'll be greeted by a warm kiss and a 'Mommy... wake up' sound. And when I wake up, I'll go the balcony and feel the breezy wind coming from the beach, running through my hair. I'll breathe fresh air, and hear the peaceful sound of the ocean. The sound of wave and the birds singing. No smokes from cars, no horns, no parents screaming at their children, no nothing. Just a peaceful wake up scenery. On the way down stairs, seeing my husband and kids are at the dining table, smiling, waiting for me. And the smell of pancakes, aaaaaaah (: Having a delightful breakfast with my family, seeing how loving and caring my husband is towards my kids. In the afternoon, all of us are going to go to the beach and play with the water. Laughter is all that is heard, and nature. The beautiful nature all around us. And at night, we'll have bbq together and sing songs. At night, I'll go to sleep with a goodnight kiss and I'll tuck my head on my husband's chest and listen to his heartbeat and I can now sleep with no thoughts on mind.'

That day would be fantastic. You know why? Cos that day, there was no hate, no confusion, no regrets, no anger. Just love, happiness, laughter and joy. 

I'd just wanna live a day like that.

x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-uni life.

processing bad stuff that happened to me

When you're the toxic one.