Where and why.

Greetings people. These past few days, I've did a lot of day dreaming. Hey, I am a part time dreamer. One of the most frequent things that I day dream of is about the places I dream to go.

First and for all, Australia! (y) From what I've seen and heard, Australia is a very entertaining country. With the street performances, the Sydney Opera House and so much more! And the shopping? Oh don't even get me started! Australia is love.

And second is WALLAH! Mekah :D Some people are fussy about the weather and the atmosphere at Mekah, but when you focus on the positive comments, it just overshadows the negative comments instantly 100%! The water and juices are the freshest among all! And only in Mekah, can some people find true passion, true love, true peace and calm and true sincerity. Only in Mekah can we feel the true presence of Allah as if he is right in front of our eyes. The purity some people feel when going to Mekah, aah, it's just indescribable. Only in Mekah can we find true calmness and happiness that words can't express. Yes, only for the feelings, I wanna go to Mekah.

And my last place is.. *DRUMROLL*

Tadada .........


LA BAYBAY (y) The capital of California! California. Aah! Disney Land, LA, Hollywood. What's more to ask? LA's just the perfect place to have a dashing good time! Where the chances to encounter with celebrities are high. DASH, BABY PHAT, DASH!!!!! And palm trees everywhere! Hahaha. There are palm trees where I come from, but LA'S palm trees and other places are just not the same. Well most of all, it's cause Ryan Higa lives in LA. You guys know who's Ryan Higa? Uh.. only the most awesomest person alive. That dude's epic. If I lived there, chances of me marrying him would be higher. Wuhu! Hahaha, keep on dreaming Nureen.

X

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-uni life.

processing bad stuff that happened to me

When you're the toxic one.