Things get better.


Hi everyone. How's everybody doing? Good? Splendid. I'm doing.. Okay myself, I guess. Oh yes, firstly, I'm sorry for not updating my blog. I've been really busy and extremely exhausted and tired this past couple of weeks. As I mentioned in my previous post, I'm currently fasting as this is Ramadhan. Ramadhan has been beautiful for me. Beautiful. Enough said. For the first time in such a long time, I'm actually sad that Ramadhan's ending. Why....? ... Haha, I don't know. I just am.

Then, of course, SCHOOL. I like school. Like? Love probably. But waking up early in the morning sucks balls. I'm still having a hard time waking up early. And sleeping early >.< Hahaha, I've really got to change my routine.
Besides that, schooling in Patana is extremely a big change for me. BIG BIG BIG CHANGES. Everything is a new thing for me. Friends, transportation, teachers, subjects, canteen, toilets, environment, uniform, language, way of learning, way of studying. I seriously feel that everything is a whole new thing. I'm still in that part where I'm still trying to 'Fit in'.
Few days back, I was feeling down and glumpy and.. Emo. To think of it, I have no one to blame. Maybe I was just unhappy with the environment. Maybe I just.. miss my friends back in Malaysia. Maybe I'm the type of person who has a hard time accepting changes. Or maybe it was just me and my moodswings. I don't know, I truly have no idea why I was feeling down then. BUT! I'm better now. So so so so much better. :D I'm getting the hang of school and stuff. Despite the waking up part, I am enjoying school :)

Lastly. RAYA. Eid. Everyone's Eid spirit is on fire! ON FIRE I SAY! And mine.. well let's just say I haven't found a match to light up a fire. Looking for the Eid spirit, looking forward to be ecstatic and excited. But.. NO. I'm just not in the mood for Eid, at all. The fact that Ramadhan ended and I'm celebrating Eid in another country, with my family only. No malaysians, no friends, no relatives. Yeah............ Well, you Malaysian's get what I mean, right?
But I still have a glee feeling spurning in side me... The fact that my bro's and dad are here. That's quite.. enough? I guess. AND OH! I'm going to Pataya this weekend! Woop woop! Now that, I'm looking forward.
Hopefully I'll have a blast there and just maybe, be happy enough for Eid.

I'll stop now cause I think I've blabbed long enough. Will update more, this weekend. Or later. Hahaha :} Sorry for harsh words. Anyone offended by what I said? Deepest apology from me, Nureen Aisyah. Ultimately, I'd just like to apologize for everything I've done. Do find it in your heart to just forgive me. I might not reflect what I say, but things change. It will, eventually. As long as I desire to change, I will change. So everyone, forgive me for everything I've done. May you all have great days ahead, and to all Muslims or there, Happy Eid Mubarak!

Loves 
x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-uni life.

processing bad stuff that happened to me

When you're the toxic one.