1,2,3!

Wow it's been a while since I've been to my deprived blog. Oh yeah, sorrrry for that guys...
I've been busy and I was not the happiest person then.... Yeah.
I had PMS last week and my moodswings were so on to me. Cramps, emoshizzz and stuff.
Feeling better than ever now after talking to Mira and Yeen. They paint a smile on face :) I love them!
Thus, I've finished my pms. So yeaaa. Feeling bettttterrr. Feeling well! (:  Alhamdulillah.

So today's Fridaay. No school for me :3 Hehe. I'm pretty relieved that I made good use of today. I did do productive stuff. Like, studying for bio and brushed up on my piano skills. Now I can chilllllllll ~ I finished my pile of homeworks yesterday, done studying for the Bio test. Now I can just totally chill (: Going to EMPO by tuktuk in a bit, meeting my mom. Ahahaha. I'm thinking of going to the gym tonight since tomorrow and sunday will be a food fiesta for me :3 I have an open house during lunch, yummy food all over. I have to go see a play, 'Pygmalion' later that night and they serve dinner. Free fooood ;) The next day, Iman's gonna held a open house and I'm coming. Sooo more freee foood! (Y)

I'm fat. Soon. Fatter.

I think that's about it for now. I've not much to say plus my arms are sore. It's really really painful cause I had badminton yesterday :( Boo.

But I'll update later with probably more interesting things to talk about.

Last question ; WHO KNOWS WHERE TO GET A VARSITY JACKET?!?!?! IN BANGKOK...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-uni life.

processing bad stuff that happened to me

When you're the toxic one.