Another boring Weds.

Hey everyone. I feel fresh and good today. After two sleepless nights, I finally got some decent, proper and most important ENOUGH sleep. Slept like 12 and woke up at 11 camtu. Just finished branch and nowwatching Hell's Kitchen. Brilliant. Hahaha I'm so bored. Gonna meet up with cousins kut after this, but I don't know when. No one called, or whatsoever. Lol, biarlah. I'm lazy myself so I won't bother anyways. Gonna chill with my sister and my bibik and enjoy the internet. I miss you Internet! :) Hehehe.

I really really need to find a fun website to visit. I swear Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr and Blogspot is less appealing now. Sorry guys :> I get bored easily so yeah, mind me. I'll probably shut down my blog in a month time, or slightly longer than that OR I'll just continue using this for the rest of my life... Or my highschool life. Bahaha, I'm full of 'If's and or's'

So yeah.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-uni life.

processing bad stuff that happened to me

When you're the toxic one.