Disturbing lah doh.

I'm in Malaysia but my mind is like in Bangkok. Sheesh. All I think is about the homeworks, the bitches, the problems, the expectations, the teachers, the assignments. These things just pop out of nowhere at late nights and early mornings and just ambushes you. It's not once, not twice, but many times. This is why I hate being a teenager, this is why I hate highschool. There's so many things to think about and so many people to please. Too much faking and too much trying. I get sick of it every single time I do it but it's kind of mandatory for a teenager to do those stuff, you know? Like it's meant to be like this at this stage.

I'm glad I have my brother, sister, my maid and my friends to accompany me through out the day and occupy my thoughts rather than to think of all this unnecessary things. But well you know, when it's late night and you're alone and you have your thoughts all to yourself, start lah those feelings datang.

Skip all this man. SKIP HIGHSCHOOL AND ALL THIS.
Just skip it.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-uni life.

processing bad stuff that happened to me

When you're the toxic one.