Emotions shouldn't exist

I'm not supposed to feel like a useless crap feeling nothing but insecure, sad. Heish. Sumpah tak tenang kot hati ni I hate this feeling. See the picture above, and that's how I feel. The problem doesn't seems obvious, but this stupid  feeling ambushes you and just gradually kills you.

At times insecurities take over, my self-esteem breaks down, my heart just gives up, my head's not in one place, i just feel like dying but I know it's just 'one of those days' and things WILL get better and I will be happier cause I deserve too. Being a teenager sucks. It's all about appearance, expectations, pleasing people, drama, back stabbing, over thinking and so much more. I mean, you guys tahu lah kan what I mean? I'm sure only teens read my blog so you all know how suckish it is to be a teenager. Just please, can I skip highschool and move on with life?!

Mommy always say, 'What doesn't kill you, will make you stronger.' But mommy, what if it's killing you, slowly? I don't know. Sometimes I don't see the point of trying.

Whatever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-uni life.

processing bad stuff that happened to me

When you're the toxic one.