Escaping from hell.

Hey ssup hello everyone! Such a moody blog I have here! Ugh. Gonna take some time tomorrow editing my blog so it'll look brighter and funner. :)
So guess what?! I met up today and yesterday with my friends and reminisced like old ladies. Everyone practically changed a little. Aryna is so pretty now! Athirah just got prettier -.-' Nasha just increased her sense of humor and mira grew taller. Yeah.
Then met with Elias, Sofea and yeah the rest of them. Laughed like hell reminiscing with yeen and elias. I swear you both are the best! :')

Whateves. I had so much fun with them! Sleepless nights, ay Teera? ;) Lol I'm gonna miss this. Can't believe that less than a week, half term break's over and back to freaking school. Boo me!
Just a picture to draw your attention. Haha I'm waiting for more photos from teera. Where woman?! Where?!
I'm so tired and I just need to recharge myself tonight. Sleeping early tonight so yeah!

Hihihih, goodnight folks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-uni life.

processing bad stuff that happened to me

When you're the toxic one.