Good things don't last long.

Whatsup, hi, assalamualaikum.

Half term break's officially over, and I'm validly back in Bangkok. Life's not so good currently, but I've got to admit that my one week stay in Malaysia was awesome. Worth it.
Release rindu, release nafsu makan. And most importantly, release tension. 


That one week just passes by me like a wind passes by. So fast. Time flies, especially good times. Next time I'm going through a good time, I'm gonna make sure I hold on to it and take it in as much as I can. I know that I can't go through it ever can. That's life for you.
You know what they say, 'enjoy your youth, you'll never be younger than you are at this very second'
Senang cerita, enjoy your life lah peopla :)

Growing up isn't so much fun, and 90% of it isn't what you expected it to be. Just saying!

So I arrived safely in Bangkok yesterday around.. 8? Good flight, I can say. The food was okay, the service was good as usual.
Saw Mommy hiding behind a pole. Hahaha fail mommy! :P I saw her and hugged her. I miss her so much ;c
So blablabla, went to dinner. Oh and my grandparents are here. Yayyyyyyyyyyy.

First day of school after half term break ; It was okay. Not as crappy as I thought it'd be. Everyone has eye bags, everyone looks not-so-happy. Haha, who is happy?! No one.
But at the end of the day, great great GREAT news ambushes you! Guess what?! School's closed for two weeks due to flood peopllleeeeeee!
TWO WEEKS!
TWO
WEEKS!

HOYESSSSSS. Life's good. Now. Trust me, this won't last long. Haha, not being a pessimist, it's just how my life roll.

That's all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-uni life.

processing bad stuff that happened to me

When you're the toxic one.