I'm coming down to where you're standing ♥

Hey everyone! WOW it's been a very long time since I visit this deprived blog of mine. Sorry guys, but I've been extremely busy. Like very busy. Definitely too busy to update my blog xD Anyways, Chemistry test today and I feel good about it. I think I did well, InsyaAllah. And also my English presentation went superb too! :D Gotta a great score. So, all this skipping internet routines is paying off gradually I guess? Hahaha.


Mhm oh yess, tomorrow the school's having swimming Gala which i will unfortunately be participating. I don't want to, but... Heih. Stupid saying, 'I HAVE TO' < :(


Oh well whateves, on the flip side, no learning from period 1-6! Hoyeah! (Y) Just what I needed. Time off from the classroom and teachers -.-' And tadada, I'll be loving the end of tomorrow cause guess what it means? Half term breaks hooligans! ♥ 


Can't wait to meet my friendssss ohmygoooodddddd <3 I think I'll cry when I see them. I miss them so so much. Counting the days for Sunday! Wuhuuuuu. 


Well guess I'll be posting random posts now. Since I have ample of free time on my hands. :D Bahohohehe. Lol. 
Kay, bye. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-uni life.

processing bad stuff that happened to me

When you're the toxic one.