Justice is not served.

Hi, hello, ssup.

Before I jump to my point, do you guys think that this world is now completely utterly dangerous? Like you can't trust anyone now. Nothing is certain and every step has to be precautions. I'm sick of this. I'm sick of twitsted sick people being free mans now. I'm sick of the bad people getting away with stuff. I'm sick of watching people dying, suffering.
At any point, 2.5 billion victims are being trafficked. Someone is being raped. Someone is being tortured and massacred. And to see that some snotty bitches complaining on Twitter about not having the privilege to go out with their friends, well that's just stupid and pathetic. Listen up. I was you guys. I was one of those who made a big deal when my parents didn't let me go out with my friends. Their argument was "If anything happens to you, like seriously, do you think your friends can actually help?" "If you get kidnapped and brought out of country, what can you do?" "You think it's safe out there. It's not. You never know you know? There's gonna be people who's watching every step you take and once you lose sight, you're doomed" "You think it's safe out there, it's not. NO, don't argue with me, I've lived 46 years, I know about the world more than you do"  


Yes. It sounds annoying. It sounds stupid. It sounds unfair. Well wake up people. Just be logical for a moment okay? Everything your parents do for you, is because they know best. They do it because they care for you and yeah, they certainly absolutely know best. Better than you, for sure. Freaking read the news, freaking search the net and freaking use your brain. This world is not a safe place anymore. In the 'Human Trafficking Movie', kids/teens were kidnapped not in a dark alley, not in a silent place, it's in the middle of a market. Tons of people were there. The kid was just trying to cross the street, and the next thing you know, she's being pulled in a small van and on her way to being raped. No one can save you if you don't save yourself.

And have you guys ever heard of Junko Furuta? Well google her to know in detail about her case.
She was kidnapped by four boys and was severely tortured for 44 days. The pain she went through was extremely dreadful and some were unimaginable. Being hit with golf sticks? Raped 400 times? Being stuffed foreign stuff in her vagina? Stuffing firecracker in her vagina and fir it up? Cutting her nipples? Putting her on fire and dropping dumbbells on her stomach?! I'll stop there.
See, her pain was terrible. Was dire. Was... Haih. There's not a proper word for what she's been through. She was just on her way to work. She never saw that coming. It just did. You can't prepare yourself for danger in 5 minutes. It's a routine. It's a practice. No, it's a nature. Sorry to break the news peeps, but with the world we live in, you really have to build walls.

And guess what? The guys who did that to Junko are now freeman. I mean, where's the law? Where's justice when we need them the most? Have people lost sight for the truth? Have people lost their mind?! I guess so. The Law in Japan is just stupid, ruthless and UNFAIR.

I don't know if my words make any difference to the girls out there, but I'm trying to make a change to this. Surely I can't put an end to this but we can gradually gain support and make an end to this guys.
You really can't count on the Law or the state to do you right. People nowadays are twisted and all they think is how to benefit themselves. Anything liable to them, they will discard it.

Stay safe. Build walls and may we all live a long and prosper life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-uni life.

processing bad stuff that happened to me

When you're the toxic one.