There's always that someone who...

Brings you down all the time. Always the reason why your day sucks and always ruins your good day. Everything about that someone annoys you and you always want that person dead. Gone, just poof away from your life. 15 years of living, I encountered that kind of person. Frankly saying, I just wish God didn't meet me with this person. When I'm around that person, I just wish I/she would disappear. But hey, this is life. It's not that easy to walk out on things, face it and deal with it. And that's what I did. You know what they say, 'two can play this game'. So, I played the game. I treated her based on how she treats me. Judge me? I'll be the best critic. Condemn me? I'll condemn you twice as more. And above all that, all the thinks you misjudge me, I'll just prove you wrong. Honestly, now I thank God for meeting me with this person. I'm such a better person now and I honestly thank that person. Somehow it makes me strive for the best and over all makes me want to be a better person. So, thank you Allah.

Then again, there's always that someone who you can talk to for hours without getting bored, whom you can tell anything without feeling awkward, who you know you'll run to during up's and down's, who you know will always be there for you, always, without fail. Who's words can turn your frown upside down. Whenever you're with them you'll fight with laughter, cry with happiness, smile with satisfaction and completely be yourself. It could be whoever. A friend, your brother/sister, your maid, that special guy and for most, your parents. Piece of advice, once you've found this person, never ever let them go. These type of people are hard to find, especially in the current society. Hold on to it and never take anything for granted.

So here's to the people who I cherish and most importantly, gives my life a better meaning.

Mama, Ayah, Syahmi Suhardy, Iman Suhardy, Bibik Ani, Damia K, Athirah Azamn, Elias kadir, Manazil Ruzaini and Gayathiry Menon.  ♥


THANK YOU SO MUCH PEOPLE FOR BEING THERE FOR ALL THESE TIMES, AND THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS MAKING ME LAUGH AND NEVER FAIL TO TURN MY FROWN UPSIDE DOWN. I'm so blessed to have you peeps in my life. (; 
And to what's obvious which I will still say, I love you guys!  ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-uni life.

processing bad stuff that happened to me

When you're the toxic one.