And you can keep all that.

You don't need me to prove to yourself that you're enough, that you're good enough. You are whatever you think you want to be, just be it. Don't rely on me on time of needs and bail on me when you've got that. Yes I'm your friend, I know I'm supposed to be there for you. But no, I won't be your back up friend. I've been there. Keeping silence and not tell your peace is just hard to bear with. So no. I won't be there next time you find me. I know it's a vague statement since everytime I helped you, I said, 'anytime'. But, yeah. I don't know. Next time if your intentions are to run to me when you need me and completely ditch me. I'm done being used and tossed.
Don't take me for granted. Yes, I'm amazing. I don't need anyone to tell me that. So, don't misuse what I got and what I'm capable of, friend. We're not even friends for a year and you're already creating a rift between us? And we're getting closer. Yes, it's just me. Every where I go, I'll always end up with the fake and betrayal ones. That's who I am. I was here to be for these lost fake people. I'm done. Jaga perasaan org perasaan sendiri tak jaga.

Let's just go our own ways,
Nureen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-uni life.

processing bad stuff that happened to me

When you're the toxic one.