I'll just say it.

Eventhough I've said it 1234567890 times 


I hate growing up. I despise it with all my heart. Growing up wasn't ANYTHING like I expected. Even the drama I imagined didn't happen. I want stupid irrelevant dramas to happen in my life, I want to make mistakes and feel the urge to learn from it, I want to fall down and never get up, I want to meet the wrong people, I want be forever young. But I'm living like an elderly. I maybe exaggerating, but this is how I feel. I don't feel young. I don't even think I'm living life. I used to be so alive, what happened to me? Where did I take the wrong turn to end up like this?

I envisaged my life to be way better than this. It's just.. You know how it feels to be absolutely clueless of where you are, don't you? Yes. We all are effed up in this dark evil world.
Things were so easy back then.
Things were so easy when the toughest problem I had to solve was 2+2
Why is life being so mean to me?
Just let me go or take me.

I'm demanding and pathetic.

But if I can't have or achieve what I want, then I'll be forever depressed and let down. Bahaha, semua orang macam tu okay.

kdjfdksflkdsnjflksdjfhoidsfjkadsmf.,dsnf,mdsngkjfhuighfdkjg=gfjkhdkjhgkjfdhgkjfdhgiuydfuig I WANNA BE 7 AGAIN ;C

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-uni life.

processing bad stuff that happened to me

When you're the toxic one.