Selamat Hari Raya lah kan?

I feel so awkward wishing anyone happy eid. I know i may sound selfish, but I'm not celebrating it as I used to and hence, I just don't have that initiative to wish anyone. But since I'm blogging have lack of things to say, I might as well wish you all a happy eid! :)

So, started off the day with pergi solat dekat masjid ni, somewhere in Pattaya. And this makciks were asking me to do something with the bowl of donation that were in my hands, and since they were speaking Thai, I was clueless at best. Pastu makcik tu semua macam apahaaal lah this kid. Well I can't blame them. i do look somewhat like Thai people. So yeah.

Quite disappointed though, I didn't get to see the cow being slaughtered. Sad tau?! :( If I get to see it, it would basically bring back some Malaysia-ness atmosphere to me. I mean, I know lah that is Muslim's thing and people from anywhere around the world can do it, but yelah, since I've been seeing cows being slaughtered in malaysia since I was like 4? To see something done in Malaysia done here, well that's nice (:

Oh well, I'm not gonna complain. I still enjoyed my breakfast todayyy.
One more thing.

You guys know the high bun that girls on tumblr usually do? Well yeah, I've always done that hair do and I think it looks okay on me but my parents and bro is like, bawang goreng xD onion ~.~ and they say it's messy and doesn't look nice on me. First time okay lah, lama lama geram pulak aku. STOPPPP PLEASE. Leave me and my onion hair alone ~

So yeah. Just something to let out to fill in my free time. You people are amazing, I swear. I love you all!

Nureen x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-uni life.

processing bad stuff that happened to me

When you're the toxic one.