#ThingsThatNeedToStop

BULLYING. 
HATRED.
GETTING EVEN. 
REVENGE. 

Inhale love, exhale hate. 


Hey everyone!

Last night, I was watching this show called "Girl Fight" on Diva Universal. To summarize the info about the show; It's basically about a girl who was not so popular and she wanted so bad to be in the "popular" group. She started to do nice things to the girls and try her best to get the girls to like her. On her way to becoming one of the "popular" kids, she bitched about them online. She eventually got into the popular group and then, one of them found out about what she wrote. They were outraged when they saw that. *I personally think they were over reacting* So, they ended up with beating the girl up HALF DEAD. My heart moved when I saw her getting jumped by her own friends. THEY'RE GIRLS and they act like bunch of animals. It was really pathetic to see.

What dawned upon me was that, this case, this scenario, actually happens in real life. It does. I've read some articles and found some pictures about girls who got beat up by other girls. Predominantly the fight started with 1) Bad mouthing 2) Boys.

I find it REALLY REALLY stupid for them to fight over boys and some harsh words. Yes, protect yourselves. Defend yourself. But I don't see the necessity for them to beat each other up half dead! And one more, is it necessary for them to 1) Fight in public 2) Record what they did so that they would be a hit.
Idiot much?

It's basically human nature for girls to be soft, polite. Not act like animals and beat each other up.
I feel so ashamed when I saw these things happening.
Like. Stop it, just stop it.

Fighting won't bring you any good.
It'll just bring the damage further.

If you lost your brain, then at least, have a heart.

Peace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-uni life.

processing bad stuff that happened to me

When you're the toxic one.