What won't kill you, will make you stronger.

Regret is taking over me, I swear. What have I got myself into?! :( Why did I take history? So much work to do. Gah, I should've listened to what my friends say, take art or ICT. But being the stubborn me.... I hate myself for this. I swear, if I end up failing, I might as well commit suicide. Can't take this crap anymore.
Moreover, I just received my coursework from Mr.Barton... And it was hell of a lot of reading and researching. It's due on January something. NOOOOOOO. I'm going for a holiday on december. WHY IS HE DOING THIS TO ME?!?!?!?!?!?!

I seriously hate myself now. ;c

On the flip side, hello! I'm in Singapore now :D Taking a time off from dramas and school and just calm my titz for a bit. Eventhough it's just for a few days, it's worth the break. It's desperate. I'm desperate.Wuuuuu.
I'll update later about my weekend, till then, have a great weekend ya'all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-uni life.

processing bad stuff that happened to me

When you're the toxic one.