The beginning of the last. It matters.

HAPPY FIRST OF DECEMBER EVERYONE!

Wow, do I sound happy. Don't be deceived or anything, I'm not happy at all.
Ugh, I wanted first of december to be happy and full of laughter and joy or anything NOT involving sadness, anger and disappointment. Why? On this day jugak, I have to feel all three of those? I mean, yes, I may not be in the position to deserve to be happy, but seriously life? ALL THREE OF THEM? Just shoot me already.

"If masa pagi you dapat badluck, masa malam mesti good things akan happen to you" - Teera

Oh girrrrlll, how I wish that was true. My day started out OK! No one spoke in the bus today, everyone so dismotivated or something, I DON'T KNOW -.-' We all slept in the bus and yes, basically no one takes the first of december as important as I do. Then, school was okay blablabla had issues with Iman and Sofi was sick so it was just me and Ameena. Maths was a pain in the ass. Scratch that. pain to the whole body!

Coming home, I started to revise for maths. I just can't do a thing. This is not history, or science where all you do is READ and you'll get the answer. NO. You've to find it IN WITHIN you, and unfortunately for me, IT'S NOT IN WITHIN ME.

I can't even skype with him so.. Ugh, I'm basically screwed.

Then, I did the only thing that could calm me down, which is playing the piano. I played "Rumor has it" and I called my sister to sing it for me while I play, and she's like "NOOO!!!! I DON'T WANT TO!!!!!NO!!!! SING YOURSELF!!!!" We were screaming at each other like it's Chris brown's and Rihanna's fight alll over again.
Then this anger just took over me and I felt so so soooo angry that I went into my sister's room and just mess everything up. I finished up all her nail polish, destroyed her wallet, threw all her books and broke her recorder. I must say, I did feel relief for a second there. Then, regret took over me. I'm like.. What have I done? O.o

So, i put back all her books. And that's bout it. I couldn't fix the damage i did to her purse and recorder and I could do much on her nail polish that I pour down the sink. So yeah.

WELL THEN, MY SISTER THEN DID WHAT OTHER LITTLE SISTERS TO BEST AT, WHICH IS, TO TELL ON ME. 


I already had what I wanted to say at the back of my mind. I was gonna speak louder than my sis so that she'll stutter and my mom will then not take her seriously and then to top that up, I'll just snicker to my sister to make the pain worth it (Y) In the end, we both got told off because of the never-ending-fights between us. I MEAN, IT'S NOT MY FAULT SHE'S SO ANNOYING AND STUBBORN OKAY MOM?!

And then while I was playing Tetris, mom was talking about something that only requires me to say "Oh, yes, no, ok" So I said, "yes, ok" And she told me off because she said that I don't "respect" her when she talks and put the internet first before her. I mean like, don't get me wrong, I have a lot of talent and one of them are multitasking ok? So yeah, I can focus, listen AND respond at the same time.
Sheesh, if only people knew what I'm capable of and if only people would stop misunderstood me then maybe I'll live a happier life.

WELL WHATEVER. 3 MORE HOURS TO THE END OF THE FIRST OF DECEMBER.
WHAT HAVE I DONE TO MY LIFE?
NOW, nothing.

x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-uni life.

processing bad stuff that happened to me

When you're the toxic one.