Giving away positive vibe!

My mom read my blog and she was all like, "Why are you so pessimistic?" "Who do you sound so hopeless?" "So sad?" "So unlucky?" "WHY!?!?!?!?!" And yeah, basically she did not agree with me being all emoshiz on my blog. And I'm like, lol, yeah, I am pessimistic, and sad, and depressed, and I will express stuff even if it's emoshiz. And she's like, "NO. Cause that's stupid, and I will not allow you to act stupid"

Sheesh, since when was expressing STUPID?

Nevermind. I'll just respect her opinion. If she thinks my blog needs a "change of scenery" or mood or atmosphere, then I will.

So, let's talk about the thing that makes me happy. SHOPPING.

So, I went to Terminal 21 just now to find an outfit to wear for my Christmas concert next week and ohmygod, Tokyo level has so many nice things!!! :(
Rambang mata kut tengok sini sana, like seriously..

So yes, I bought a new dress it's black and I need heels to complete it! :3
Now, spending the rest of the night doing maths!
Which I do not bother...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-uni life.

processing bad stuff that happened to me

When you're the toxic one.