I just wish I had a stronger personality.

What is it with me with caring so much about what the society has to say? What is it with me with being so afraid of what people might think about it or accept me? What is it with me with not being able to set my priorities straight? What is it about me that makes everyone get over me so quickly? What is it about me that has to be so damn hard to reach out to happiness? What is it about my life that just seems to disappoint me, and people I love?

I know it's not my decision to let the society talk but it's my choice to listen to them or not. I know, I know. Quotes like those are all around Twitter and Tumblr and I wish someone would at least "walk the walk", yknow? I'm very complicated and I've never really had self-esteem in my dictionary. I need a very solid proof that someone could actually ignore the society and walk in their own shoes feeling proud.

I've so many things to do about myself, but yes, I don't have a strong personality, in fact, I'm not strong at all, I let the society and my low self-esteem get to me, get the best out of me. I don't even know why my bestfriends say "I know you, you're strong, you can make it through, you're really strong" NO SHIT I'M STRONG. I'm weak. I break easily, i cry easily, i give up easily.
I'm not happy to be me, sorry to say. I'm grateful for all the things I have but.. I can't help but to push this feeling that I.. I'm not happy under my skin.

Nuff said. X

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-uni life.

processing bad stuff that happened to me

When you're the toxic one.