What a great week.

Hey, Assalamualaikum guys!

I know I have not been updating my deprived blog quite some time and it wasn't cause I was busy or anything, I purposely left it "abandoned" the whole week so that when it's Friday, I have something relevant and decent to blog about.

Well, to start off, my week has been an utter blast. Started off the week by going to Kanchanaburi with parents and grandparents. Kanchanaburi is not a particular place to have "fun" cause there's not much to enjoy on. It's mostly sightseeing and shopping. There weren't any Halal restaurant either so food wise, there isn't much to elaborate. But surprisingly, Kanchanaburi was so calm, cool and quite. I find it really relaxing and calm. The weather, the people, the trees, the rivers. It was really calming, for me, at least.

Went to school the following days and WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY was the bomb! (y) On wednesday, I had to perform in a christmas concert with my bestfriends, Sofi and Ameena. We were a nervous wreck a few hours before. I had major butterflies issues, Sofi almost burst into tears and Ameena was just nervous. An hour before the concert, Daniel and this one senior came in and they just make the nerve go away :') Their so funny and loud, oh and to mention helpful as well. Then Marquie, Eugene, Whan, Vivian, Cat came and gave us a pep talk and also gave us support. Thanks guys, and Megu too! Seriously, all of them really helped us to perform well. :)

When the concert finished, I mean, when WE finished performing, we went back to our warm-up rooms and scram the hell out! Finally drank the redbull and ate the chocolate sofi bought. Initially, it was supposed to be eaten BEFORE the concert for adrenaline pump, but I couldn't be bothered then. So yeah, ended up with having a bad soar throat. -.-

On thursday, I had a lot of class parties and also, we got to open up our presents from our "secret santa". I got a "chick", though it may look small and moderate, I honestly still appreciate it. Thanks secret santa :)

But then later that day, Sofi had to fly off to Malaysia and it was kind of sad. :( Really sad actually :( I'm gonna see her next year :( bjskdhkjdshjfkhsdjkhsdjkfhksdhf

Basically the day ended with me feeling slightly sad that I'll not be seeing my friends till next year....
But oh well, "we've got planes, train and cars" or in other words, communication devices.
Today's friday and I'm skipping it. Well so is 99% of the kids in my school -.-'
Gonna pack now since I'm leaving to Malaysia tonight.

Have a good holiday guys! X

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-uni life.

processing bad stuff that happened to me

When you're the toxic one.