Why does it feel like I'm still 5?

They say Twitter and Tumblr is the best place to run when you're down, I say, my blog. I mean like seriously, these people on Twitter just annoy the hell out of me. People complaining to be fat and whining about the small imperfections. Yes I may come across two or three people who understands me but it just won't do it. And Tumblr just surrounds me with all this people I can't be and all the things I can't have. So, why punish myself?


These past few days, I've been spending quite sometime with my bestfriend, Sofea. Slept over at her house as well and laughed till we went starving. I really did have a great time with her.


Made some new friends as well!

This girl! I haven't seen her for two years! I miss you! 



Spent the entire day at KLCC today to shop for winter clothes. Still, I have no excitement spurning on me. I'm such a heartless person. Haih. Seriously man, NOTHING EXCITES ME ANYMORE. I'm so sick of being this too-hard-to-be-amazed-girl. I wanna be amazed and excited easily :'( That feeling is good for you, yknow? 

What I'm missing now is my girls. Mira, Teera, Aryna, Nasha where are you guys? I mean.. I know where you guys are.. That was a rhetorical question btw.. 
It's so sad not to be greeted by you guys! 
It's so sad not be seeing you guys till this very moment!
It's so sad that I'm here and you guys aren't!
WAIT- NASHA IS HERE BUT SHE'S FREAKING GROUNDED. Like seriously gurllll.. 

But yes, I miss them so much and they're really the main people I wanna see right now. I can't wait to see them this Thursday and patch things up. Hopefully they'll be here on Thursday. Or not, ugh, I won't be satisfied when I get back to Bangkok. 

Well another thing is, Haziq called, asked me out to TS and said Nasha would come if we go to TS cause it's easier for her to sneak out. But.. Idk.. Haih. My dad's been so clingy now and I don't think he'll allow. I know I know. I'm supposed to be  allowed to go because I've not seen them since blablabla but I get my dad's point of view here. I get it, I just don't agree with it. Sorry, Dad :( 

I really hope Daddy would allow me to go. Yeah yah, yeah?! :( 
If only he reads this... 

ANYWAYS, OMBAK RINDU TODAY WAS SO GOOOOOOOOOD. AARON AZIZ , Y U SO HOT?!??!?!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-uni life.

processing bad stuff that happened to me

When you're the toxic one.