Unknown

When I found out about the shooting that happened in Sandy Hook elementary school, I was shocked, appalled and revolted. People are getting more twisted by day. Where has consideration and sensibility gone? Let's make it even simpler - where was your heart and brain?

For drama, I had to do some research on high school shootings in america and the amount of information I obtained from my research is unbelievable. I'm not going to explain to you these shooting rampages however if you are keen to know about it, try googling some of these: Columbine crisis 1999, Virginia Tech or just google high school shootings in america. Nonetheless, be prepared to lose faith in humanity. 

The main message I'm trying to convey here is directed towards teenagers my age. Look, before you have the chance to think "This is my right, I can tweet or say what ever I want" "Kau siapa nak suruh aku buat benda" all the stuff along those lines, please just take into consideration of what I have to say. 
I know for a fact that most of you are able to attend school normally, fearlessly. I know for a fact you have a family that loves you or friends that support you and above all, God to look after you. These people who tweets sadistic tweets such as "i hate my life" "no one gets me, my life is a living hell" "lebih baik aku mati" "i hate my parents" etc, YOU HAVE TO STOP THAT. JUST STOP. 
DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT A LIVING HELL FEELS LIKE? DO YOU? I DON'T THINK SO. YOU, MY FRIEND, LIVE IN A PEACEFUL COUNTRY. YES THERE ARE CRIMES BUT THEY ARE NOT SOMETHING THAT WILL CAUSE YOU TO FEEL FRIGHTENED EVERY WAKING SECOND OF YOUR LIFE. 
A LIVING HELL IS WHEN MUSIC TO YOUR EARS IS SILENCE, BECAUSE IN A LIVING HELL, "MUSIC" ARE BOMBS, SHOOTINGS, GRENADES EXPLODING, CRIES, SCREAMS OF AGONY. IS YOUR LIFE LIKE THAT? IS IT? NO. NO IT IS NOT. 

and... you hate your life? really? why? cause you are physically complete? cause whenever you're hungry, food is always available? cause you have a comfy bed to sleep in every night? cause you receive a sufficient amount of education for the sake of your future? cause you are not deadly ill? cause you have parents? Please, enlighten me with reasons WHY you can possibly hate your life. 
Oh I get it.. You hate your life because it's not perfect. Well, neither are you. No one is. So, if you keep feeling discontent because you aren't able to live in a perfect world filled with perfection, then let me just tell you this; you will live a miserable life. 

Lastly, I do not comprehend why people want to die so badly. Especially Muslims. Like, you know what you'll face after death, but you dare utter those words. You are 15/16/17 years old and you have given up on life and prefer to escape from your "complicated" problems by wishing to die? That. Is. Stupid. 
Don't be a pussy, overcome your problems, accept that you've made a mistake, FIND AND KEEP FINDING WAYS TO IMPROVE. Don't run from your problems. Don't wish to die and leave this planet Earth. Life's harsh, I get it. But akhirat, is harsher. 

Come on guys, we are all matured enough to AT LEAST know these things. You're not aware that your tweets are seen my other adolescents who are following our footsteps. The society in the future would be devastating if it is filled with ungrateful youngsters wishing to die. 
There are people who are worse off than you.
Way way way worse. 

Just think. 

P/s: #cut4biebs is the perfect example to make you realize that... things have got to change. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

processing bad stuff that happened to me

Post-uni life.

When you're the toxic one.