Collection of my favorite quotes.

As corny as it seems, I have to confess, I'm a huge huge fan of quotes. I love them. Whenever i see one that hits me and flashes a memory in my head, I just fall in love with quotes even more. Most of them dont necessarily help me get through anything in particular or make me a better person or anything but for the most part, quotes in general help put things, put life, in perspective. Here are some of my favorite ones:

"In the end, everything's gonna be okay. If it's not okay, then it's not the end" 
I dont know about you guys but some people, like me, we have constant worries that goes on for years. That one worry about the unpredictable and unknown future burdens our thought every single day. It's fair to say that these negative worries are what define me, at times. But nonetheless, when this quote rings in my head, I feel somewhat relieved to know that the best is yet to come. 

"Never regret. If it's good, then great. If it's bad, then it's experience" 
Sometimes this frees my soul to do or say whatever I want. Because, if the risk I took turned out to be worth it, then awe-freaking-some. If it doesn't, then it's something I'll definitely learn from :) Best quote to bear in mind for introverts who are too scared to take risks or try something out of your comfort zone :)

"You are special. You are different. No one is youer than you" 

"There are people out there who really matter and who really care"
Get that forever alone thought out of your system. Never think that youre alone and that you have nobody in your life. Even if they're not the people in your school or anyone from your contact list, someone out there, or even, to your surprise, right infront of you, cares for you and to them, you matter. So you better start acting like you're worth it. Because you are. 

"You speak to me with words, I look at you with feelings"

"Taking risks takes practice" 
... needless to say but JUST DO IT

"Readers are plentiful, thinkers are rare"

"It's not how good you are, it's how good you wanna be"
At some point in someone's life, they'll think they have it all. That they've reached the top and that hoping or aiming is pointless. Well if you think who you are at present will matter the most, then you're wrong. Always strive to be better.

"Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people"
If all you do is find other people's flaws to take about and laugh at; If all you feed on is your daily dose of gossip and if all you do is talk about how great someone else is without coming up with an idea on how to be as great as that person, then you are categorized as small minded. Do you wanna continue to be a small minded person? No? Then start generating ideas and have better content in your conversations. 

I have so much more quotes but these are the ones I can get off the top of my head. These quotes really do help me put things in perspective and I hope they help you to do the same too!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

processing bad stuff that happened to me

Post-uni life.

When you're the toxic one.